15 Mar Charlie’s Chicken & Kimchi Dumplings
Charlie shared her recipe with us so we could share it with all of you.
One of our favourite bloggers who spreads the word of health and wellness is the lovely Charlotte, blogger behind Charlie and the Healthy Factory. Charlie shared her recipe with us so we could share it with all of you, so you can re-create this yummy comfort food from home. Enjoy!!
- 500g chicken/beef/lamb mince
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of Be Nourished kimchi
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari/soy sauce
- Dumpling cases (sometimes called chiao tzu skins)
- Pickled ginger
- Combine the mince, peas and kimchi together. Marinate in the sesame oil/tamari.
- Cook the mixture on a heated frying pan. Set aside.
- Defrost the dumpling cases. Place one teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of the case and fold around the edges. Use a fork to help you.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture
- Pan fry the dumplings in a bit of olive oil. Set aside.
- Place a bed of spinach in a bowl. Top with dumplings, more kimchi, avocado and pickled ginger. Enjoy!