08 Nov Kimchi Chicken Dumplings
Kimchi Chicken Dumplings
- What you’ll need -
- 500g chicken/beef/lamb mince
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of Be Nourished kimchi
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari/soy sauce
- Dumpling cases
- Pickled ginger
- The how to -
- 1/ Combine the mince, peas and kimchi together. Marinate in the sesame oil/tamari.
- 2/ Cook the mixture on a heated frying pan. Set aside.
- 3/ Defrost the dumpling cases. Place one teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of the case and fold around the edges. Use a fork to help you.
- 4/ Repeat with the rest of the mixture
- 5/ Pan fry the dumplings in a bit of olive oil. Set aside.