20 Aug Nourishing Pizza
Having fun making pizza with Laura Warren. Clinical Nutritionist Laura awealth of knowledge and so creative in the kitchen! You can find her on Instagram – @revitalize me_laurawarren – or check out her website: www.revitalizeme.co.nz
- Beetroot and carrot pulp
- Flax eggs
- Half a cup of almond meal
- Finely chopped rosemary
- Roast pumpkin
- Be Nourished Ruby Red Sauerkraut
- Sprinkling of @thechiaco salad booster
- Add flax eggs (made by partly grinding flaxseed and adding triple the water), half a cup of almond meal and some finely chopped rosemary to beetroot and carrot pulp.
- Mix it all together and spread on baking paper on top of a pizza stone.
- Bake on as low as your oven goes for 15mins.
- Get your delicious pizza base out of the oven when ready.
- Top with hummus, roast pumpkin, avocado, Be Nourished ruby red sauerkraut and a sprinkling of @thechiaco salad booster (or whatever you please!).