08 Nov Silver Linings Kitchen Kumara Kimchi Fritters
Silver Linings Kitchen Kumara Kimchi Fritters
- What you’ll need -
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups grated kumara/sweet potato
- 4 heaped Tbsp kimchi, chopped
- 4 Tbsp chopped coriander, stalks are fine too
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for shallow frying
- The how to -
- 1/ Put everything into a bowl & mix really well, making sure to ease out any lumps of flour. You want everything to be well coated with the damp chickpea ‘batter’.
- 2/ Heat a little oil in a pan and fry spoonfuls of the mixture to create small cute fritters. Cook until golden on each side.