27 Sep Recipe Ideas For Be Nourished Gut Shots
Our new Gut Shots contain billions of good bacteria to help support your digestion – and we want to give you plenty of ideas on how you can get all of this goodness in your system! Keep in mind, only a couple of tablespoons are needed for a daily dose of probiotic bacteria.
Some of the ways we like to use our Gut Shots are:
- Drink it like a tonic: Either sip it straight or dilute it with water or even sparkling water for a fun fizzy experience.
- Salad dressings: Treat it similar to vinegar, add a little bit of oil, spices, even raw honey.
- Pickled eggs: Pickle hard boiled eggs in our gut Shots to get fun colours – great for the kiddos!
- Cold soup base: Making gazpacho? Or cold cucumber soup? Add some of our probiotic tonic as well!
- Flavour to warm soup (not too hot, though!): Add splash of our Gut Shots for great flavour. Make sure the soup isn’t so hot it will kill the good bacteria you want in your gut.
- Devilled eggs: Use it in place of lemon juice, mayonnaise or other liquid or simply add a dash for a probiotic kick!
- Drizzle on grains: What a great way to spruce up delicious rice, quinoa or other properly prepared grains.
- Use as a marinade: It tenderises.
- Fruit or veg juice: Add some to your next cup – a little splash will do ya!
- Bloody Mary: Instead of or as well as the tomato juice… Kimchi Bloody Mary anyone?
- Sautéed greens: Rather than adding in a bit of oil, vinegar or anything else, add a spash of Gut Shots. The heat will kill the probiotics, but the flavour will be there.
- Sneak into your condiments: Add Guts Shots to mayo, sauce, relish, hummus, etc to add probiotic goodness and flavour.
- Sushi: Use instead of vinegar.
- Activate your nuts and seeds by soaking them in one of our probiotic tonics.
- Gargle for a sore throat.
- Speed up compost.